These rules are designed to keep you safe and to make the blogging site a fun place to be.
- You may comment on any post in the blog any time you like, but remember to follow the “GOOD” commenting guidelines below.
- When you do leave posts or comments on a blog; leave your first name only.
- Relatives who leave comments are also asked to use their first name only or to post comments as “Reena’s Mum” or “Gary’s Grandfather”.
- Remember not to give out any personal information on-line, if in doubt leave it out!
- Leave quality comments – don’t use the blog to chat.
- Never leave your email address or any other personal details in a post or comment.
- Please punctuate your comments properly.
- Check your spelling.
- Avoid text-speak.
- All comments will be read and checked before they appear on the site.
- Have fun and enjoy using your blog!
When people take the time to write a post, it’s fantastic if you can find the time to write a comment to let them know what you thought.When you write comments, try to keep these things in mind:
- Be positive! Remember to tell the poster the things you liked about the post.
- If you have any points for improvement, then write it down, but be positive. Use comments like ‘even better if’ or try three stars and a wish.
- Just saying ‘’good work’ might make the poster feel good, but even better would be saying why it’s good work.
- Comments can be read by anyone from all over the world – teachers, parents, governors, politicians, even celebrities! Please use your best writing skills and try to be as accurate as possible with spellings – take pride in your comments!